(old vers)Dead Rain 4 (old vers)Dead Rain 4

This virus has spread like an epidemic

Everything is getting better. You added a skip button to the opening theme. At this point, your viewers are using suspension of disbelief to the point at which it's okay that the very densely packed crowd of zombies is suddenly not very packed at all, the zombies don't even move, and you can be grappled by five zombies at once and escape by getting down and crawling under the zombies who obviously won't be taking swipes at you as you move under them. It just doesn't matter anymore. It's a classic gunfest.

(old vers)Dead Rain 3 (old vers)Dead Rain 3

Better than the last one

Once again, really good animation and drawing saves this animation from a plot that really doesn't sit well with me. After you see the guy mow down the entire horde of undead with his one-handed chaingun with relative ease, you wonder why he wasn't doing that when the undead were shambling out of the elevator in the first place, and simply what was taking the zombies so long to grapple with him while we got to watch the zombies eat a corpse for 5 minutes. The zombies move slowly to the point at which the main character can outrun them by walking slowly, so why didn't he run over and grab the minigun again when the greater horde came bursting into the room? it couldn't have been more than a yard away from him. The story moved a lot more quickly t han it did in DR2, although I feared the worst when the movie opened with us watching a very familiar scene

(old vers)Dead Rain 2 (old vers)Dead Rain 2

Good animation, but...

The pacing was a little slow. Basically, two people walked down a hallway, picked up a package, and we got to see zombies eat a lady. If you just sped it up a little it would be great.

Endless Zombie Rampage Endless Zombie Rampage

Fun game

However, it can be too easy with one trick:

Get the Desert Eagle, then get the Overkill powerup. You are now getting like 75 gold instead of 10 gold from every zombie you kill. Next level, you should be able to purchase the 9000 gold minigun, and 2 levels later (if you keep the Eagle out) all the power-ups.

Four Second Firestorm Four Second Firestorm

Dumb.

In so many of the games you really have no idea what is going on until you're dead

Thing-Thing Arena 2 Thing-Thing Arena 2

Meh

The physics were really good, and the concept was nice. The sliding of the ship makes the maneuvering very challenging and fun. However, the objective mode simply doesn't grow enough (all the enemies appear by the time you're halfway through it), and the last level causes "death by ennui," in which you die because you're so bored with blasting the same ships over and over that you stop paying attention and start flying into kamikazes. Whatever the case, when my 10 minutes (the game is slow, it was actually 15 minutes) were over, I didn't feel like investing even more time in survival.

Nightfall Nightfall

Everyone has to 10 this

It's one of the Newgrounds standards, really. It's been around for nearly 5 years and still going really really strong. You can't say that for most of the songs here. Also, I love it.

[AD] Spirits of Retribution [AD] Spirits of Retribution

Best song on the portal

As soon as I heard it in Raptek, I fell in love with it. It's flawless, really, there's not much else to say about it

[AD] Rise of the Embalmed [AD] Rise of the Embalmed

Not the best ever, but still really good

All of the music was catchy and good as always, but the song just seemed a little slow and repetitive after a while. That one line (4-flat3-flat2-1-1-3-4) persisted through the entire piece and it got tiresome after a while. The explosion during the final third of the piece was well worth it, however, and that level of intensity kept throughout (or truncating the piece) would warrant a 10 from me