Nightfall Nightfall

Everyone has to 10 this

It's one of the Newgrounds standards, really. It's been around for nearly 5 years and still going really really strong. You can't say that for most of the songs here. Also, I love it.

[AD] Spirits of Retribution [AD] Spirits of Retribution

Best song on the portal

As soon as I heard it in Raptek, I fell in love with it. It's flawless, really, there's not much else to say about it

[AD] Rise of the Embalmed [AD] Rise of the Embalmed

Not the best ever, but still really good

All of the music was catchy and good as always, but the song just seemed a little slow and repetitive after a while. That one line (4-flat3-flat2-1-1-3-4) persisted through the entire piece and it got tiresome after a while. The explosion during the final third of the piece was well worth it, however, and that level of intensity kept throughout (or truncating the piece) would warrant a 10 from me

Eternity's End Eternity's End

Definitely your best work that I've heard

It's really epic and incredible, it reminds me of Naglfar's masterpiece "Harvest" and is easily just as good

Six Feet Below Six Feet Below

True Norwegian Black Metal

This is a great piece that definitely is in the ballpark of what Darkthrone did with its perfect album. The vocals were absolutely perfect for black metal, it almost sounds like Silenoz from the first Demon Burger album. The guitar has that emaciated ghoulish sound, and the signature blast beat is there. However, you might have gone over the top just a little, giving the guitar lines just too little shape, and more notably the blast beats are themselves unstable and treacherous, making the piece seem to go by slowly, and not quite reaching the hypnotic dissonance of Darkthrone, whose songs had more of a constant blast beat with which to compare the roiling chaos of everything else and a guitar riff that could be discerned, albeit still soaked in discord. However, it would be completely unfair for anyone to expect anyone to write anything that matches "Transilvanian Hunger" remotely at all, and you were definitely within the ballpark. Keep it true, keep it black, I love it all. And also, the I En Hall Med Flesk Og Mjod line at the start was a nice touch

Grevens Final Fight Grevens Final Fight

Epic, original

I liked the juxtaposition of the techno elements, the guitar, and the black metal rasp (very well done by the way! Makes me wonder why Shagrath is even allowed on a stage anymore), it's obviously hard to put so many foreign things together and yet you put it together to reach the "epic" feel that characterizes a good portion of the second wave of black metal (I'm thinking In the Nightside Eclipse in particular), even though this song is obviously not a black metal work.

Also, is this song dedicated to the murder of one of the greatest guitarists of all time?

Rucklo responds:

Heh, it's a fun old fart it is. If I would have used real instruments, i would have classified it as blackmetal, yeah.
Its nice that you recognize the "epicness" in it, it is supposed to be that, since the song is about Greven (yeah, Burzum, the guy who killed that guitarist miniminimus or wahtever the hell his nickname was). It's not much of a tribute really, just a silly story that shouldnt be taken all too seriously (tho it aint obviously sarcastic). Lyrics are in swedish. Thanx for the review :)

LegendaryPirate:Aerial Galleon LegendaryPirate:Aerial Galleon

Yaaarh!

Probably the best thing I've ever heard on the audio Portal, keep work like this up and you may find yourself up there with the Paragon of the portal

The Temple Of Time The Temple Of Time

Wow.

It's so beautiful... I'm near tears from listening to this. Songs almost never make me cry...

Bezo responds:

Wow, I had no idea it was so bad it could make people cry. ;)

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Devotion ParagonX9 - Chaoz Devotion

Wow.

Man, that riff is catchy. Amazing.

The Matrix DNB The Matrix DNB

Nice.

This is almost right out of the Matrix, yet still throbs with your energetic style, and has your little motifs in it to spice it up. Almost as good as the actual Matrix soundtrack!