(old vers)Dead Rain 4 (old vers)Dead Rain 4

This virus has spread like an epidemic

Everything is getting better. You added a skip button to the opening theme. At this point, your viewers are using suspension of disbelief to the point at which it's okay that the very densely packed crowd of zombies is suddenly not very packed at all, the zombies don't even move, and you can be grappled by five zombies at once and escape by getting down and crawling under the zombies who obviously won't be taking swipes at you as you move under them. It just doesn't matter anymore. It's a classic gunfest.

(old vers)Dead Rain 3 (old vers)Dead Rain 3

Better than the last one

Once again, really good animation and drawing saves this animation from a plot that really doesn't sit well with me. After you see the guy mow down the entire horde of undead with his one-handed chaingun with relative ease, you wonder why he wasn't doing that when the undead were shambling out of the elevator in the first place, and simply what was taking the zombies so long to grapple with him while we got to watch the zombies eat a corpse for 5 minutes. The zombies move slowly to the point at which the main character can outrun them by walking slowly, so why didn't he run over and grab the minigun again when the greater horde came bursting into the room? it couldn't have been more than a yard away from him. The story moved a lot more quickly t han it did in DR2, although I feared the worst when the movie opened with us watching a very familiar scene

(old vers)Dead Rain 2 (old vers)Dead Rain 2

Good animation, but...

The pacing was a little slow. Basically, two people walked down a hallway, picked up a package, and we got to see zombies eat a lady. If you just sped it up a little it would be great.

PiconjoVs Ninjers2Trailer PiconjoVs Ninjers2Trailer

PICONJO VOAT 5

the best animation ever piconjo pwnz j00

numa? numa?

Interesting

I gave this all 5s because this was... mediocre for the most part. I was relieved that you didn't attempt to do another exact copy of Gary's dance moves, so I was a little pleased by this. However, it wasn't anything special. The pictures were more annoying than helpful, just like they were in the original Numa Numa Dance. However, the score was significantly raised because of that guy spinning around in the chair at the end. He cracks me up every time, and it perfectly captures the essence of the original dance.